News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Stickers on our bikes?

Started by Tree, March 13, 2022, 09:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Tree

One thing I've noticed, and found peculiar, is the dearth of putting stickers on our Rads.

I think back to when we PLASTERED our skateboards with stickers, and when I first got my Rad and started perusing these forums, i figured you'd see brewery stickers, band stickers, and the like, up and down the fenders and in all sorts of funky places.

I'm wondering why I don't see a lot of stickers - is it that our bikes just look really shiny and cool (even when they're beat up), that stickering them might cheapen the look?

JimInPT

Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Tree

Personally, I'd never put a sticker on my bike that indicated I am a Foolish Juvenile Biker, but to each his own.

JimInPT

Well, you brought it up with suggestions for brewery and band stickers in "funky places" on bikes and skateboards.  That seems a bit juvenile to me, but YMMV ...... and you might be insufficiently celebrating my diversity.

NaturallyRC

I put stickers on mine (and I am 60). LOL. Must be the RC rock crawler influence. Decals make stock parts look aftermarket. Ha. And you should see the back of my helmet.

Quote from: Tree on March 13, 2022, 09:19:27 AM
One thing I've noticed, and found peculiar, is the dearth of putting stickers on our Rads.

I think back to when we PLASTERED our skateboards with stickers, and when I first got my Rad and started perusing these forums, i figured you'd see brewery stickers, band stickers, and the like, up and down the fenders and in all sorts of funky places.

I'm wondering why I don't see a lot of stickers - is it that our bikes just look really shiny and cool (even when they're beat up), that stickering them might cheapen the look?

FortunatelyTheMilk

crazybiker

I have several stickers, but this one is my favorite.

FortunatelyTheMilk

I added a few more on the other side.

EDIT: oh, that came out super small!

JimInPT

Quote from: FortunatelyTheMilk on July 20, 2022, 09:51:44 AM
I added a few more on the other side.

The whitewalls look very cool.  I'm too lazy to maintain whitewalls, but always enjoy 'em.

Radiculous

I was never a sticker guy.  But now at 61, It seems to be thing.