News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Good Price for a Used RadRunner +

Started by jackkpts, March 06, 2022, 06:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

jackkpts

New to the forum and looking for my first e-bike. From everything I've read about it, I like the RadRunner + and think it would meet all my perceived needs - use it in town to run errands with a basket or panniers, get some exercise to help with rehab on my new hip and minimize the short trips in my car. I live only 3 blocks from a 15 mile bike path, so I have access to a safe riding space. Not sure I want to spend $2000+ with taxes, helmet, lock, etc. at this time. If I found a used RadRunner + with 200-500 miles, what would be a good/fair price to pay? Thanks.......JK

Radio Runner

Shipping would make it expensive so ill mention that right off the bat. Finding one locally could prove difficult. That being said if you knocked on my door I would probably sell you mine for 1200. its about 4 months old and has maybe 200 miles. I'm looking at getting Rad Mini.

Kelly_Rollins

DRUIDA98

I have a rad mini 4 for sale, at this moment with less than 400 miles, asking 1000 firm I'm located in Dallas TX