News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

2020 Picture Thread

Started by Ryan, March 26, 2020, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Figured we needed a new thread for pictures this year. Here is a photo from my trip where I hoped the snow would be clear. Going to hit 50 tomorrow though!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

rheine3

Good starter thread, Ryan. I know this will take off when things loosen up. In fact I think there will be an explosion in travel and vacation like never before.  I will be posting my pics when I am able to leave the bunker and enjoy life again.

*R

fin_rad

Found few new paths again...

Just noticed that the resolution is... Low. Let see where I could upload so the photos looked better..

Edit:
Service provider #1 did not work with Tapatalk... Going to the next one...

Ryan

I find the free Tapatalk app is the easiest way to share the pictures. On the forum itself I have to somewhat limit the size of images which means it can be frustrating if someone is trying to upload super high res photos.

jshill

This is my new Radmini, parked across the river from Columbus, Ohio.

Ryan

Getting our little one used to wearing a helmet. Many fun years to come with the RadWagon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

fin_rad

And if you just add a bicycle trailer for your groceries, can it get any better? :)

I have noticed there are electric bicycles (also e-scooters etc.) more and more in Finland. Also many Rad Power Bike owners. Quite a few have changed their secondary car to an ebike because of this Covid-19. And many new ebike manufacturers coming with new ebike models.

And finally the long waited Summer is coming to Finland too :)

Ryan

Nice fin_rad! We are finally getting a taste of summer here too. We find that our RadWagon serves us well as a second vehicle. At some point we will upgrade to a vehicle to something with a 2" hitch so we can take our ebikes with us on more adventures. Just waiting to see how everything plays out with the current uncertainty.

jshill

Well, I just HAD to do something custom, and I do not like orange.

fin_rad

Hit the 1000 km milestone on a nice rainy day :) #RadRhino

e. Who notices something weird on the other photo?.. ;)

Ryan

Did you get trapped? Not using any battery?

fin_rad

Quote from: Ryan on July 11, 2020, 09:42:46 AM
Did you get trapped? Not using any battery?
Well almost... ;) But just noticed my gear shifter pointer(?) seems to be stuck on the first photo. Crashed my bike once...

Doesn't really matter, but made me thinking if I buy a new shifter would I have to change the cable too?

e. It seems that yes, I have to change the cable too:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/232968949070
Oh dear...