News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

who is it for

Started by rama_nichana@yahoo.com, January 31, 2022, 01:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

mtblair

I'm 65 and had a mild stroke 3 years ago. Got a little weakness in the left leg, but nothing major. I test rode the Rad Runner Plus and was just about ready to order one, in spite of some of the things I didn't like about it. Read about the ST2 and test rode it. BAM! What a difference! Went home and ordered one that's scheduled to arrive today. Can't wait!

I ride a motorcycle (Honda Shadow Aero) and it was important that I get one that I could flat foot at stops. To mount the Shadow, I stand at the left side, grab my right leg and throw it over. Not very graceful, it compensates for my lack of flexibility. So when I went shopping for an ebike I wanted something that was easy to get on and off and give me some stability at stops.

I test rode the City and Runner, but it wasn't until I rode the ST that I knew I had found the right bike.

In preparation, I did buy a Cloud-9 seat. I wasn't impressed with any of the seats on the other ebikes I test road.

So I guess the short answer to this topic's subject "Who is it for?", is that the ST2 is just right for someone like me.

Owner of a Rad Power Mini Step-Through 2

JimInPT

Quote from: rama_nichana@yahoo.com on February 21, 2022, 09:27:44 PM
thanks everyone.

after being convinced by others replies , i got the bike. been a week. every single day i bike, post lunch. rode 25 miles so far.

but love the bike. after the days ride, back at the home door .. i want to go for another ride.

Happy to hear you're happy with your purchase after due consideration before buying.  Have fun!
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.