News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Which Rad Power Bikes Model do you own?

Started by Ryan, February 24, 2020, 08:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Which Rad Power Bikes Model do you own?

RadRunner
RadWagon
RadRover (US)/RadRhino (EU)
RadRover Step-Thru
RadMini
RadMini Step-Thru
RadCity
RadCity Step-Thru

mickush

I bought my Radrover 5 in Feb of this year. I also own a Aventon Pace 500 which i purchased last fall.
The Radrover has it all over the Aventon Pace500. I take it everywhere. It is my favorite.

lbbnjsharpe

We have two Rad minis. ( Only voted once. ) We bought foldables so they could be kept out if sight when traveling. Now that we've had them for a while, we won't fold them very often & my wife could have used a step thru.
We use full air pressure on pavement. :)
1st post here.
Bill
Bill

Ryan

Quote from: mickush on April 20, 2020, 08:26:32 AM
I bought my Radrover 5 in Feb of this year. I also own a Aventon Pace 500 which i purchased last fall.
The Radrover has it all over the Aventon Pace500. I take it everywhere. It is my favorite.

I don't know much about Aventon but it looks like that models has hydraulic brakes which I imagine is nice to have. Though I'd imagine the Rover is much more comfortable to ride given the wider tires and the front suspension.

fin_rad

I agree that on an any bicycle you should have suspension at least on the front side. It gives you so much more safety when that sudden hole on the road (or off road) hits your front wheel. Fat tyres lets you ride your bike more offroad and of course also on even deeper snow.

Ballermaris

I just bought my RadWagon. Had it professionally assembled, and he tweaked everything and trued the wheels as well. I noted he put grease on every single bolt that he removed. I have been busy so I have not ridden it yet.

I can say that the frame construction of the RadWagon reminded me of a custom-built newspaper delivery bicycle my father bought me as my paper route was brutal on conventional bikes. That bike was built in the United Kingdom. It lasted me until I quit the paper delivery business. They eventually sold it to someone to use as a leisure bike. I could easily put 350 pounds of newspapers on it. It had a similar layout as the RadWagon with the exception, of course, no electric motor.

I plan to use it with my camping trips, it will be transported on my Wrangler on the front after I get the new receiver hitch installed in the coming week.
Ballermaris
2019 RadWagon

Veggyhed

Rad mini 4 bought in January. 
It seems that I have the only one in my neighborhood. However there are several rad power bikes in my neighborhood. I know that there are five rad runners, 2 Rad rovers and two wagons.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

TDR

Gene Pozniakoff

Well, guess I'm obsessed! Have two Rad City bikes, one ST and my reg. frame. Both 2020 models.
So today, for my birthday in late August, I ordered a Rad Rover. Should ship in September. got the Medical Personnel Discount! Best deal going! WooHoo!

Alaska Hwy Runner

It seems to be a fairly even split between the models, given the relatively small sample size :).   I am looking at purchasing a second bike, the Rad Mini ST to go with my Rad Runner, but not until next spring.

FortunatelyTheMilk

RadRunner (1? I think? The non-plus model) EU spec.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ATL_Runner

I just purchased a RadRunner 1, with delivery coming in September.  Very excited!

kev12345

wife got a rad city step thru. first time e-bike. love it! so i'll probably get a radrover next year for myself.