News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

If we are quiet, we will lose!!

Started by Mountaintrails, October 25, 2020, 10:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Mountaintrails

I do not post much and am not a person that likes to discuss politics. However with the growing popularity of ebikes, a lot of issues are happening. Here in my local area of Spokane County, ebikes are prohibited except on paved trails and roads. Spokane County website has a survey you can take and voice your opinion.
I have never been much of a bicycle rider. I always liked thing that self propelled and was big into backcountry horse, atv and jeep world. I have had my issues with about every type of sport in the back country just because people do not stop and think before acting.
All that said, every sport has its place and in each sport  we have people that ruin it for everyone else.
Recently I made some life changes. I love the mountains and trails but because of lower back issues I can not hike very far and have sold my atv and horse because it hurts me to ride. My wife and I purchased a couple Rovers and we really like them.
Get involved! Be the kind of rider people like having around. Do not ride off trail and do not distroy the trails or we will lose them. 
Thank you