News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Just installed me Comfort Set

Started by SemperVee, October 21, 2021, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

SemperVee

Changed my seat and handlebars both for *MORE* more comfort.   Hated the cloud9 and love the FIDO saddle. 

TheRealDlo

Quote from: SemperVee on October 21, 2021, 05:15:24 PM
Changed my seat and handlebars both for *MORE* more comfort.   Hated the cloud9 and love the FIDO saddle.

Other thing I did was a cell phone holder.  SO helpful

JimInPT

Seats are like shoes, even within brands.  I tried several seats (thanks for Amazon return policies) and the third Cloud 9 model was the right one for me and I love it; two other C9s weren't a good fit.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

SemperVee

Quote from: TheRealDlo on October 22, 2021, 06:28:15 AM

Other thing I did was a cell phone holder.  SO helpful

Uninstalled my HB cell phone holder as last ride if popped out and I ran over my iphone with both wheels!!  Lucikly only damage was aux protective glass i had previously installed.  Phone is staying in my jacket pocket from now on.

Altema

Seat sure looks comfy! I have the C9 Airflow Select Cruiser and "like" it, but on really long rides I need a break. I also have a Selle Royal seat with great springs, but the seating position is so vague that I have to reposition myself each time I sit down to find the right spot.

If you want a secure phone holder, go for either the Quadlock, or the Nit-Ize Wraptor rotating mount. I use the Wraptor myself and it holds my HTC U12+ securely when I'm bashing mountain bike trails.