News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Anyone had a RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru - Charcoal shipped to them yet?

Started by radgranddad, October 05, 2021, 04:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

radgranddad

Anyone had a RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru - Charcoal shipped to them yet?
I have a friend who ordered one a 5 back on (Charcoal) back on July 3rd and then upgraded to the 6.
Like to take hers and mine on vacation this year, but starting to look like that's not going to happen.

Mori55

bruntoj

Yes, 6+ ST charcoal.  Ordered September 5th, received September 30th (which coincidentally was the estimate also).

USA/California ( seems Canada supply is different, not sure where you are)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

radgranddad

Huh, well, I guess they are not shipping in the order that they were ordered.
She's in Michigan, like me.

So much for being able to use both of them for our vacation.  Rats.

bruntoj

Wow that's lame.  I ordered online, not in-store in San Diego.  Can't think of any reasonable reason why I got mine first.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

radgranddad

Almost the same as my situation, where they sent me a second bike after I received my order, she was mistakenly sent a white RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru (should have been Charcoal), which after a week or so of screwing around, they finally let her send it back since it was the wrong color.  I'm wondering if that, or something else, sent her to the back of the queue.

All of this sadly smells of a situation where Rad barely has their act together due to explosive growth, etc.  We'll see what happens, but I'm not very hopeful for her.

jhill5541

radgranddad

My friend continues to receive conflicting/confusing information on her RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru - Charcoal order.
On the 6th, she was told that her existing order was cancelled and a new order was created and a bike would be shipping in 3 to 5 business days.
When she called today to find out the shipping details, she was told it might ship in mid-November, but they weren't certain.
....or it could show up without warning if experience is any indication.
So she's missed the entire summer of riding and still unclear if she will see it any time soon.

We are seriously starting to wonder how long Rad will be in business if they are this messed up handling both of our orders.

Awhitebuff

We received 2 Rover 6 step through charcoal bikes on the 10th. They were ordered on 10/1.

radgranddad

They took her money for the bike on July 3rd, and then additional funds on July 21st when she upgraded from from the 5 to the 6.
They are not responding to her emailed questions as to delivery.

She does NOT want a refund, just the bike.
Any suggestions?

Gecko

I ordered a charcoal 6+ step-through on 3 November and it arrived in Nebraska within a couple of weeks.