News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Large Basket for Rad Rack on the mission?

Started by synthesizerman, September 23, 2021, 09:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

synthesizerman

Has anyone put this on the rad mission rear rack? basket seems to have holes for either orientation, but it looks like it might not fit longways front to back. Anyone try this?

They aren't in stock right now at Rad? does anyone had a good alternative that works well with the rad mission rear rack?

I want something I can toss my backpack in and throw a bungie cord over the top.

ryan.weisheit1

I have a Radmission and this basket.  When you have it oriented length-wise it extends to just beneath the saddle and just barely past the rear wheel.  It works but the only caveat is that you can't lower the seat all the way before it hits the basket. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trepaning

synthesizerman

Quote from: ryan.weisheit1 on September 25, 2021, 10:19:25 AM
I have a Radmission and this basket.  When you have it oriented length-wise it extends to just beneath the saddle and just barely past the rear wheel.  It works but the only caveat is that you can't lower the seat all the way before it hits the basket. 

Great! Now if they were only in stock!

synthesizerman

synthesizerman

So, I got one. It's bigger than I expected it to be from the pictures. I guess I should have looked at the measurements.

It fits long ways front to back, but I found I had to shift the seat forward to keep the back of my legs from bumping into it while I'm pedaling. I've got it set up ok now, but I'm not sure its really what I need. I might trade it out for the front rack.