News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Bobike child seat on Radwagon

Started by ChickenLegs, September 05, 2021, 02:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

ChickenLegs

Hi all,
New wagon owner here. Still waiting on a couple of accessories I wanted to at least be able to take one of the kids out.
Loads of talk about which child seats fit, mostly the yepps. We have a bobike seat and it fits well. I rotated the bottom clamps 90 degrees to fit the base plate to the rack. The seat clamps in tightly. I can lift and shift the back end of the bike holding onto the child seat. The seat would also fit at the front of the rack, and I could have used the downtube brace instead of clamping to the rack, but back of the rack is good for now.
First ride with the youngest got a thumbs up, especially as she could lay her legs out on the rack. In full repose! :D

okobojicat

Do you think you could get two Bobike seats on the wagon rack?

Ryan

Thanks for sharing. Always helpful to know other compatible seats. I actually recently purchased the Thule adapter plate so we could use the Thule Yepp seat on our non-Rad ebikes. Here it is for those curious: https://amzn.to/3leMIiT

shroffman

Thanks or sharing this, I don't know why there seems to be only one seat in the world that fits the Wagon/Runner. Which Bobike seat model do you have? Thanks

Quote from: ChickenLegs on September 05, 2021, 02:20:25 AM
Hi all,
New wagon owner here. Still waiting on a couple of accessories I wanted to at least be able to take one of the kids out.
Loads of talk about which child seats fit, mostly the yepps. We have a bobike seat and it fits well. I rotated the bottom clamps 90 degrees to fit the base plate to the rack. The seat clamps in tightly. I can lift and shift the back end of the bike holding onto the child seat. The seat would also fit at the front of the rack, and I could have used the downtube brace instead of clamping to the rack, but back of the rack is good for now.
First ride with the youngest got a thumbs up, especially as she could lay her legs out on the rack. In full repose! :D

ChickenLegs

Hiya,
sorry for the verrrrry slow replies. We've since sold the seat, I think it was a maxi plus.