Author Topic: Bike turns on, but no PAS or throttle  (Read 14856 times)

tptools

• View Profile
Re: Bike turns on, but no PAS or throttle
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2022, 09:41:40 PM »
Can you explain what you mean by ?tightened the motor connector?. These look to simply snap or push together, so I am not clear what you are referring to when you say ?tighten?

wray

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2023, 07:53:07 AM »
I'm having the very same issue with my Rad Rover 6 plus currently. Brakes have been ruled put as I've replaced them with different ones that do not connect into the system. Only solution I've had so far is turning on the bike while pedalling or throttle but as soon as I stop it won't output power again.

Let me know if you found a solution! Rads solution is send me all the parts - which are out of stock.

mrgold35

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2023, 10:09:56 AM »
Having the exact same issue with the Radcity Plus Step-thru I purchased in July with 17 miles on it.  It ran perfectly until then and just stopped the next morning.  Displays work and you can up/down the PAS levels.  Zero power to hub motor with PAS or with throttle.  No brake light on and no change if I pump the front/rear brakes with brake light working as normal to see if the motor cut-off is engaged.

jeffcsnider@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 11:31:19 AM »
Is anyone actually managed to get this problem fixed? I have had a new wiring harness installed and the problem persists. I have disconnected and reconnected the motor connected and the problem persist. My brakes are not stuck and I just don?t know where to go from here.

Radding Along

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2023, 06:42:53 AM »
There is no way to tell if the brake sensor is bad unless you unplug it. Moving your brake levers won?t help much if the sensor is already bad. Unplug the wires coming off each brake lever. They will have red ends when you unplug them. Then test the bike.

If the problem still persists, then you more than likely have a controller issue. It will have to be replaced.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2023, 06:42:53 AM »