News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

December 2019 Picture Thread

Started by Ryan, December 02, 2019, 08:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

I am attempting to revive our monthly picture threads but also just wanted to share a cool picture of my RadWagon as I rode off to volleyball this evening. Around 30 degrees and yes the white stuff is snow [emoji1]

Anyone else still out riding?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

RadBiker

Love this! Do you wear any high visibility gear in the dark? Or add more lights than just the front and rear? I don't know how much cars are expecting to see a biker out in the middle of winter and am hesitant to ride at night in the dark. These days it gets dark so early though...

Ryan

Quote from: RadBiker on January 05, 2020, 08:46:37 PM
Love this! Do you wear any high visibility gear in the dark? Or add more lights than just the front and rear? I don't know how much cars are expecting to see a biker out in the middle of winter and am hesitant to ride at night in the dark. These days it gets dark so early though...

If I am riding on major roads I am sure to wear high vis gear. I do like the idea of additional lights though and if I could find something that is low maintenance I'd definitely consider it. I also like the 3M spoke reflectors and the high vis tape that some people in various spots on their bike. Haven't bought them yet but it is something I am considering.

Hehateme

Can't...avoid...mud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan

Looks like fun - makes me want a Rover  8)

Quote from: Hehateme on January 20, 2020, 10:47:59 AM
Can't...avoid...mud

fin_rad

Finding alternative paths. :)
Have to say these 4" tyres work pretty well on muddy paths.

Hehateme

I'm with you Fin, off road is where it's at.  Near Snoqualmie pass

fin_rad

Well, cannot beat that scene! [emoji3]

fin_rad