News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

New Mini

Started by kickit, September 21, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

kickit

I recently received my new Mini and will be ordering a Mini Step-thru when they become available...I have probably the dumbest question ever asked on here :) what is the wide Velcro strap for that comes with the bike? I assume it's to secure it when folded but cannot find that information to be sure.
Thanks!

Ryan

Quote from: kickit on September 21, 2019, 04:05:27 PM
I recently received my new Mini and will be ordering a Mini Step-thru when they become available...I have probably the dumbest question ever asked on here :) what is the wide Velcro strap for that comes with the bike? I assume it's to secure it when folded but cannot find that information to be sure.
Thanks!

You are correct, it is to keep the bike together when folded.

kickit

RadBiker

Another semi silly question. Why do people buy the mini bikes? Is it so you can bring them traveling in your trunk since you don't have a bike rack? Is it cause they look so super cool? Cause they do! Just curious on this...

Quote from: kickit
link=topic=121.msg277#msg277 date=1569107127

Thanks!