News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Setting maximum speed

Started by Freerk van Oudheusden, June 14, 2021, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ballekes

Quote from: Tony on September 21, 2021, 04:59:23 AM
Quote from: Ballekes on September 05, 2021, 12:43:22 PM
Indeed very annoying. Mine goes 23.7 km/h on a Garmin Edge with a calibrated speed sensor.

The monochrome LCD from Rad Power Bikes is not really an option for me. To expensive for a basic monochrome display. And to clumsy.

If you live in the UK your best option would be the Eggrider V2 I suppose. Make sure you purchase one especially for the RadMission.
Importing it in the EU (and probably also elsewhere) is costly and will probably take months. It will have to pass customs where packages are piling up because of Brexit.

If anyone knows of a EU shop selling the Eggrider for the RadMisson please share  :)
Big Game Bikes sell the Eggrider.

Big Game Bikes is not a EU shop. They are located in the UK so expensive fees and duties to pay and it will take months to arrive (if it passes customs).

duganj

For the folks that have used the LCD upgrade to up the speed limit for PAS, do you know if that setting is retained in the controller if you switch the display back to the simpler LED version?

whoosh

Quote from: duganj on October 15, 2022, 11:35:11 PM
For the folks that have used the LCD upgrade to up the speed limit for PAS, do you know if that setting is retained in the controller if you switch the display back to the simpler LED version?
Did you ever find the answer to your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk