News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Free Rockbros top tube bags!

Started by Ryan, June 06, 2021, 05:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

RadLadyBiker

Oh holy cow!  I just saw this and this exactly what I'm looking for.

You wouldn't have another one of these beauties by any chance would you?

Love your forum.  Just found it - already feels like family.

Bert-63

Quote from: Ryan on July 13, 2021, 07:44:14 PM
Quote from: Bert-63 on July 06, 2021, 09:34:28 PM
Quote from: Ryan on June 06, 2021, 05:30:52 PM
Hi all, Ryan here. In a previous thread I had offered some free accessories to active forum members. At this point, I have far too many $60 referral credits at Himiway which means I'd like to send some top tube bags to you! After checking out their accessories the Rockbros bag seems the best option. I'm trying to avoid having users send me addresses so if you want one, PM me, and I'll send you the $60 promo code and you can order yourself (hopefully this works). Here is the link for the bag: https://himiwaybike.com/collections/accessories/products/multifunctional-e-bike-frame-bag

As always, thanks for being a forum member and your support here, my YouTube channel and website www.EbikeEscape.com

I would love to have one of these if any are available.

We've had our Rads almost a month and have gotten little more than some basic mods due to my health problems but things are looking up!

HI Bert - check your PMs, just sent you a code.

Got the code and redeemed it and it worked perfectly - thanks very, very much Ryan!

Ryan

Quote from: RadLadyBiker on July 14, 2021, 11:55:32 AM

Welcome to the forum! Check your email - I just sent you the code. I just ask that forum members consider using the links on this site when making purchases through Rad or Amazon as it allows me to be able to dedicate my time to electric bikes 8)

Jeff_RI

Hi Ryan - If you by chance have another one, I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks for setting up the Forum AND your YouTube channel!

~ Jeff

RadLadyBiker

Quote from: Ryan on July 16, 2021, 07:34:38 PM
Quote from: RadLadyBiker on July 14, 2021, 11:55:32 AM

Welcome to the forum! Check your email - I just sent you the code. I just ask that forum members consider using the links on this site when making purchases through Rad or Amazon as it allows me to be able to dedicate my time to electric bikes 8)

Just got my code and redeemed it and everything worked fine.  Yes to using your links for searching and shopping - anything to help.  Will tell hubby to do the same!