Author Topic: Comprehensive List of Accessories for Rad Power Bikes  (Read 205530 times)

J3rry

• View Profile
Re: Comprehensive List of Accessories for Rad Power Bikes
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2022, 05:51:03 PM »
The Northern Tools bike carrier is no longer available. You should change it to this the Fultyme RV 1300 rack. It's the same exact product, except for the box it comes in.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fultyme-RV-1300-Hitch-Mount-2-Bike-Rack-200-lbs-Capacity/692554514?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0

joeliniowa

• On a RAD since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »
This is a wonderful list!  Can you get it pinned?

I myself was just working on a list (or search) it may change daily.

Add on, mods, useful things available to the 3D printing community.  I use thingiverse.com a lot.  It is a public domain HUGE collection of 3D files. 

There are 20+ on there one might find useful.  Two search strings bring up most things "radpower" and "rad power".

I've downloaded the ones that will probably fit my needs.  There are 10's of other repositories free like Thingiverse, and not...  Happy Hunting!

JLH
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.

PNWRADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2022, 09:20:07 AM »
@Ryan, this is so helpful having it in one comprehensive list.  Thank you sir!

Woltersen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2022, 07:08:44 AM »
You could add the Magura MT5e to the list. They're hydraulic brakes with motor cutoff function that I currently use on my radrunner plus

bananamax

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2023, 05:41:11 AM »
Hello everyone!

I am new on this forum and this is my first post.
I am about to recieve a RadCity 5 Plus Step-Thru with a medium front basket.
I am planning to set up a kid seat at the back: a Thulle Yepp Maxi.
My bike will stay outside in my garden and I will use it daily.

My question: do you know a good (and not too expensive) outside cover for the wole bike + kid seat ?

I thank you for sharing your knowledge!

bananamax

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2023, 03:10:18 PM »
up?

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2023, 08:38:07 AM »
Hopefully you'll hear back soon; there are forum members who do the same thing.  I have a lightweight rain cover I can slip over my MiniST when it's on the back of my truck, but it's not the right thing for daily outside storage.  I'm sure a dirtbike or motorcycle cover would work, but you'll have to size it appropriately for your kid seat and other accessories.  But it's possible to buy covers to handle the gigantic Gold Wings and Harley baggers, so your solution is out there.....
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

John Rose

• It's not cheating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2024, 10:40:17 PM »
I'm thinking to fabricate my own basket for the rear rack (on a RadExpand 5 and/or RadMini ST2) but I can't find out what thread size the mounting holes in the rack have. M4? M5? They're smaller than the screws factory-installed in the holes for any future front rack.

Or I might want to mount a rear-facing paintball minigun for those aggressive tailgaters. The trick is to use an assortment of colours so that some are guaranteed to contrast with the original paint job. Or maybe not even load it at all, if it looks real(ish).
RadMini ST 2 / RadExpand 5

SemperVee

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2024, 08:39:05 AM »

Great idea for this list...  My mini hosts many optional accessories but the best 2 by far were the suspension seat post and changing the handle bars to that of the Amazon procured RAD City 3 style.  I can ride all day comfortably now and I am 220 lbs.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 08:41:24 AM by SemperVee »

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2024, 09:38:54 AM »
Great idea for this list...  My mini hosts many optional accessories but the best 2 by far were the suspension seat post and changing the handle bars to that of the Amazon procured RAD City 3 style.  I can ride all day comfortably now and I am 220 lbs.

I agree with the suspension seatpost; I added a Redshift model to my MiniST2 a couple years ago and love it.

Would you mind linking to the handlebar you like so much?  Thanks.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Deliumtires

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2024, 11:29:30 AM »
Hey guys,

Hope you dont mind me posting this? We are running a giveaway over on our instagram with our new ebike tires and thought it may  be of interest to you. We have 3 new models out! Available in the USA. Link is below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4YNNrQLbqE/?igsh=MW5kbm1oY3Y1ajR3OQ==
Many Thanks

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum