News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Crazy schedule keeping me away!

Started by Altema, May 26, 2021, 08:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Altema

Sorry I haven't been as active lately. My sister passed away, my brother just got out of the hospital, my wife is caring for a friend, and we had an unexpected houseguest when her mother dropped her off and went out of town!

But all is well, and I've been doing LOTS of Rad riding! Many of you know I've been working on upgrades, and the Phaserunner has been working well. It's almost the perfect controller for me, gliding silently through the woods at low speed like an original Rad, AND having a little extra power. It comes in handy though, and I had a situation this week where a paved bike path ended abruptly, and I had to use the road which had no bike lane or shoulder. I tried waiting until traffic cleared, but it didn't, so I found a large gap and "took the lane". It worked out well, and when the light changed at the next intersection, I stayed in traffic until a convenient left turn came up  8)
Today I'll be replacing some temporary wiring I had installed because it's solid core (all I could find in stores at the time), and solid core wire does not last long with flexing.

wkindred

wow, so sorry to hear - rough times!

blessings to you, your family and friends!

...and as always, ride rad!