News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Double your battery life

Started by DickB, May 12, 2021, 04:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: dennis pratt on September 23, 2021, 10:31:31 AM
Dick B..   I would like one.        prattclan@aol.com   contact me when I can order one   thanks

Heya Dennis, I will be making at least one for myself and would be more than happy to hook you up if you have not got in on any batches already. Sending you an email shortly. Cheers!
Stay RAD!

vudude

Nice job DickB, I like it. A welcome addition to Rad's Charger.

DickB

I've had a few people contact me about making a diode device. I did build one batch, but don't foresee building another batch anytime soon. Contact peanutbutterpope about a possible build.

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: DickB on October 29, 2021, 06:47:26 AM
I've had a few people contact me about making a diode device. I did build one batch, but don't foresee building another batch anytime soon. Contact peanutbutterpope about a possible build.

Heyo! Anyone wanting a "battery extender" post up here and shoot me a PM. I have been planning to order parts and build my unit plus offer some units to the community. I will offer the kits  a completed unit or a DIY kit which requires soldering (for a discount).
I will post up here before I order all the parts to give others a chance to get in on this batch of kits.
Thanks for your interest.
Stay RAD!

RayStDenis

Papa Fixit

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: RayStDenis on October 31, 2021, 11:09:59 PM
I'm in. Ray St.Denis   styan.ray@gmail.com

Quote from: Papa Fixit on November 05, 2021, 06:22:47 PM
I would like to purchase one.

Hey all, apologies for my delayed response here..it's been a funky, rough week or so. I will get you guys taken care of in this upcoming batch of battery extenders. I am planning to order parts in another week or so and will be purchasing and building the units prior to taking any payments and I expect approx. 2 weeks for assembly and testing once parts deliveries arrive. I am planning to have a couple extra units available after the group buy and will gauge further interest.

Thanks for posting up and I will update here again in a couple/few days.
Cheers

~Morgan
Stay RAD!

geekxx

Is it still possible to get in on the next batch? If so I'm in.

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: geekxx on November 06, 2021, 08:47:51 AM
Is it still possible to get in on the next batch? If so I'm in.

Not too late at all...that is part of the reason why I am not finalizing this batch order for another week..to give time for more people to get in on this batch. I will update here again prior to ordering parts for this batch and I will post up the list of all group buy participants (for transparency).
Thanks again for your interest~

Updates coming soon...still plenty time for more people to get in on this batch.

Cheers!
Stay RAD!

JimInPT

Quote from: peanutbutterpope on November 06, 2021, 10:44:27 AM
Updates coming soon...still plenty time for more people to get in on this batch.

Cheers!

Good to hear; please add me to your list - thanks!
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: JimInPT on November 06, 2021, 10:45:17 AM
Quote from: peanutbutterpope on November 06, 2021, 10:44:27 AM

Cheers!

Good to hear; please add me to your list - thanks!

I got you bro!
Stay RAD!

Bobr

peanutbutterpope

Heya all, I just wanted to post an update on the battery extenders.

I will be placing my order for the parts on Monday (Nov. 22) so there are just a couple more days to get in on this batch. I will double check this thread prior to placing the order. I will also make a couple videos and post them on my YouTube to share so that others can make their own or maybe I will offer a DIY kit of the battery extenders if there is any interest there.

Anyways, looking forward to building these very soon

Cheers!
Stay RAD!

notmarkmiranda

I would like to be included on the list for a battery extender please.