News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

It’s finally shipped!!

Started by 1Eye, July 23, 2020, 07:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

1Eye

My bike, out 2nd of the order from May 18th finally shipped!!!

Ryan

Quote from: 1Eye on July 23, 2020, 07:54:02 AM
My bike, out 2nd of the order from May 18th finally shipped!!!

Exciting! Now you don't have to ride alone  8)

Kadelsjx

I ordered my rad mini on May 31st.  Hopefully i get a shipping confirmation soon!!!

W Kevin Dougherty

I ordered my RR5 in early June was told it would ship in August(?), Now I hear Trump is sending troups to Seattle. Will this delay shipping?
Kevin

reppac

Just got my shipping notification! Ordered my RadRover 5 on 6/18. It should be here in a week.

1Eye

Ryan

Kadelsjx

So excited!  My rad mini shipped on 07/30 (ordered back on 05/31).   8)

1Eye

Nice! It's a great day when you get that shipping notice.

AzRadtrek

I know how you feel. One of the Rad Minis in my order shipped today (7/31) ordered on 6/28 and was told to expect September. Still no racks in stock so now quandary is wait or buy a third party rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reppac

Bike arrived two days ago. Today was the first day without rain so off I went! Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

AzRadtrek

That's a sweet looking ride and looks like a find place to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsillyclownx

I'm stupid excited for my bike to arrive. It'll be a month this week since the purchase and the "Shipping in September" has never shifted. I'm hopeful that I get surprised by an early ship date but am not holding my breath. Y'all are making me a bit envious that I didn't pull the trigger sooner! :)